We are always looking for motivated students who are interested in computer vision problems related to autonomous driving.
Funding & Details
We offer both Ph.D. and M.Sc. positions that are fully funded by
- the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK),
- the KUIS AI fellowship, and are subject to the rules and regulations of the KUIS AI.
Koç University provides additional benefits including housing and meal allowances. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, both national and international, especially from underrepresented groups. Note that there might be additional benefits, e.g. top-ups and visits depending on the project.
In addition, research internship applications (min. 6 months) will be considered as well, please get in touch for further details.
We are looking for highly motivated students with an academic background in Computer Science and related fields.
The following skills are required:
- a good understanding of mathematical and algorithmic concepts in Computer Science,
- good programming skills and flexibility to learn new languages and concepts,
- good communication skills in English,
- a keen interest in machine learning and computer vision problems and algorithms for the betterment of society.
How to Apply
For further information and applying, please send an email to Fatma Güney by attaching your CV, transcript, and a paragraph explaining why you want to be considered for which position (max. half a page).