Asst. Prof. at the Dept. of Computer Engineering at Koç University in Istanbul. Previously, postdoc at VGG, at the University of Oxford, working with Andrea Vedaldi and Andrew Zisserman; and Ph.D. student at the MPI for Intelligent Systems, working with Andreas Geiger. Interested in 3D computer vision and representation learning from video sequences. Currently working on modeling object-object relations in a video, e.g. multi-object tracking, video object detection, and background motion modeling. Previously worked on action recognition, optical flow estimation, depth estimation, and multi-view 3D reconstruction.
- I’ll also give a talk on Optical Flow at Eastern European Computer Vision Conference (EECVC) in Odessa, Ukraine.
- I’ll be giving a talk at NASSMA in Istanbul, which is is a summer school on ML and AI in North Africa and the Middle East region. Please, consider applying!
- I will be giving a talk to share my experiences as a reviewer at CVPR 2020 tutorial on “How to write a good review?”
- I’m extremely happy and honored to announce that I’ve been awarded the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship by the European Research Commission!
- We welcome new members in our group: Çağan Selim Çoban and Sadra Safadoust as M.Sc. students.
- We offer 3 fully funded PhD fellowships on video understanding for autonomous vision.
- I gave a seminar at
- Tübitak Bilim Söyleşileri kapsamında, 27 Aralık, 10:30’da Çanakkale – Gelibolu Anadolu Lisesi’nde “İnsansız Araçlar için Çevre Algısı” adlı bir konuşma yaptım.